Hey babes! Happy September! So, I decided since I have many new things I like to share with you guys, I'd start combining them into monthly "favorites" posts. This will be things such as new products, workouts I create, recipes I really enjoy, etc. Here is my first one, and all of the things I've been digging, and digging into, since August:
1. Crunchy cashew chicken salad AKA my latest meal prep obsession.
It's seriously one of the easiest meal preps I've done in a while and it is PACKED full of flavor. Are you ready? Here's what you need for the base: lettuce (I used romaine and arugula because I had them on had), shredded carrots, avocado, quinoa, chicken breast, cashews.
AND the recipe for the sauce: whisk together 1/4 cup peanut butter, 1.5 tbsp liquid aminos, 1.5 tbsp sweet chili sauce, 1 tbsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp lime juice. Once it has created a paste, add hot water tbsp by tsp until you have your desired consistency! This makes about 3-4 servings of dressing for me!
2. Sudio Sweden headphones. Honestly one of the best headphones I've ever used. Mine specifically are called the Sudio Regent headphones. The sound quality is amazing and the battery life is un-freaking-believable. And yes, they're completely noise-canceling. TBH one of my favorites parts about them are the interchangeable end caps so you can make 'em look even cuter. Plus, they're pretty reasonably priced for the quality. AND to make things even better, the company so generously provided y'all with a coupon code to save an extra 15% - just use lindseylivingwell at checkout!
3. AMRAP workouts. I am IN LOVE with these lately. AMRAP stands for As Many Rounds/Reps As Possible. Basically, you set a timer for however long, and complete as many reps/rounds of a particular exercise/set of exercises as you can. For me, I've been incorporating this into my full body workouts, essentially splitting it up into 8 min UPPER BODY, 8 min LOWER BODY, and 8 min ABS. For a video demonstration, click here to head to my instagram video collage. Or just feel free to screenshot this picture ;)
4. Franklin and Whitman mineral soak. Cleanses, soothes, and hydrates. Oh and it's also SORE MUSCLE HEAVEN. You can read more about it on their website, but here's a lil snippet: "The sulfates in Epsom Salt help flush toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances." Adding a bath into my routine has significantly decreased my physical stress (muscle pain) as well as my emotional stress (because who doesn't want t relax in a tub for an hour). It helps too that a portion of the proceeds go to dog rescue organizations. HOW AMAZING. [Don't forget the code lindsey at checkout saves you 20% off your entire purchase]
5. Quest protein hero bars. The protein bar that actually might taste better than a candy bar. I was fortunate enough to have Quest send me some of these when they first came out and I've been addicted ever since. My absolute favorite flavor is the chocolate caramel pecan, but the vanilla caramel and blueberry cobbler are tied for a close second. Check 'em out. Prepare to drool.
6. This book. Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be. A daily devotional and bible study of the Proverbs 31 woman and scripture. Highly recommend. Each day, Donna Partow provides you with a different subject relating to the Proverbs 31 woman. Each day there is a scripture to memorize, passage to read, guided prayers, what it means in your personal life, and how to apply it. So far, it has been an amazing and powerful experience. You can read more about it here!
Alrighty guys, that's a wrap! As always, let me know what you think :) And feel free to reach out with any questions! Wising you all the happiest of hump days.