HAPPY MONDAY! I know, I'm a day late. To be honest I completely forgot to upload this blog. Everybody makes mistakes *queue Hannah Montana* But here's my week-in-review :)
What I meal prepped:
BBQ chicken with pineapple, green beans, quinoa *This is for 3 lunches*
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1.5 cups of pineapple (300g)
- 12 oz package green beans
- 3/4 cup organic, gluten-free quinoa (from Trader Joe's)
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (I used Tessemae's because it has no added sugar, but any BBQ would work!)
1. Put chicken in glass bowl and allow to marinate in BBQ sauce for about an hour.
2. Cook the quinoa according to the package. Set aside when finished.
3. If green beans are not previously cut, trim those. You can cook these any way you prefer, I just steamed them until cooked but still crisp. Set aside.
4. Heat large pan/skillet over medium heat and spray or cover with olive oil. Add chicken breast and cook for 5-10 min on each side (depending on thickness) or until cooked through. Add pineapple and let sear for a minute or two on each side.
5. Remove pineapple from pan and separate the chicken, quinoa, pineapple, and green beans into 3 equal portions.
Egg white breakfast cups
**Recipe is from my blog post last week, except I used green pepper instead of broccoli! Feel free to mix up this recipe however you like :)
**This recipe is also on my blog post last week. It was too good not to make again.
AND my workout schedule:
MSS Guide = my friend Madeline's workout guide you can find here!
Monday: MSS Guide Week 4 - Cardio/Heavy Legs/Burnout
Tuesday: MSS Guide Week 4 - Upper Body/HIIT
Wednesday: MSS Guide Week 4 - Cardio/Core
Thursday: MSS Guide Week 4 - Back/Upper Body/LISS
Friday: MSS Guide Week 4 - Full body workout from my own #LYFB guide (just $20 here!)
Saturday: MSS Guide Week 4 - Legs/HIIT
Sunday: Rest day/yoga??
Here's a good HIIT burnout if you're still reading ;)
Repeat circuit 2-3 times at the end of your workout! Minimal rest between rounds.
- Mountain climbers x40
- Alternating jump lunges x20
- Butt kicks x40
- Sumo jump squats x20
- High knees x40
- Burpees x20
Keep an eye out for my blog post regarding the sugar cleanse I just finished. Should be up by this weekend :) My friend Jess is still offering the discount code LINDSEY50 for you guys for 50% OFF her entire cleanse package! Here's her website if you're interested!